Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sergio a Lay in the Players Championship Golf

Well this weekend sees the final round of Premiership matches and it looks like being an exciting finale both top and bottom of the table.
Tomorrow I will be previewing Sundays matches. As stated before next year I am going to go against conventional thought and see what happens. One of my colleagues said that they didn’t see the point of being completely contrarian as you will be just suggesting outlandish bets, but as I explained the Asian handicap set up does not allow you to do that.
Anyway I shall be back tomorrow morning with Sundays selections.
Just to mention I Layed Sergio Garcia in the golf at 6.4 and will see how this progresses in my opinion he seems to have forgotten how to win and by the end of this evening I anticipate there will be numerous players still in contention

No comments: